Thursday, September 23, 2010

Passionate M

HEY HEY HEY

I am very out spoken, and unique in my own classy way. I like to hang-out, party, work, read books sometimes. I'm always being creative, spectacular, and different. My role model is my mother because she teach how to be myself, focus. Also, my mother looks good for her age, and she teach me how to cook and do other things that I would need to know.  The highlight of my life so far is still being myself, doing all my work and getting good grades. My future holds all the things that should be a surprise. But, I do know that it should be me going to a next grade, getting money, and still having fun because I'm still young.  Before, I get off blogging I want to let my readers know that you wouldn't find a Mikayla better than I am. It's only one real one, that's not conceited but just a good person to talk to, hangout with, joke around, and I almost forgot I'm a................. GEMINI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment